Winco Manual Lift Designer Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Vinyl: 2578. While retaining the features of our original blood-drawing chairs, Winco has designed a chair that you can customize to your height preference. Now you can reduce the possibility of back pain in your employees while treating your clients to the quality & comfort that both you and they have come to expect from Winco.
Winco 2578 Features: No more leaning and stooping! All the features you love with adjustable height. Winco Designer Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Vinyl model number 2578 features: Flip-Up, Adjustable-Height Armrest, High-Impact Leveling Feet, Durable Fiberglass Seat, and Padded Vinyl Cushion Seat, Back, & Arms for Added Comfort. Regulate to Your Personal Height Preference. This Blood Drawer Chair has a 300 lb weight capacity. See tabs for more information.
Flip-Up, Adjustable-Height Armrest
High-Impact Leveling Feet
Durable Fiberglass Seat
Padded Vinyl Cushion Seat, Back, & Arms for Added Comfort
Choice of 10 Standard Colors to match any decor
Regulate to Your Personal Height Preference (23″ – 28.5″)
300 lb weight capacity
Optional Utility Side Tray/Table
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Height Range: 47 in. to 52.5 in
- Width with Tray in the down position: 27.5 in.
- Length: 27 in.
- Seat Height: 25.5 in.
- Maximum Seat Height: 31 in.
- Seat Width: 19 in.
- Seat Depth: 19 in.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Winco Designer Series Blood Draw Chair Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Option Sold Separately:
Side Tray/Table (right side only): RT
Pivot Arm: PR
Dual Pivot Arms: P2
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR