Winco XL Swing Away Arm Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Recliner: 6950. Design, Comfort, Durability, and Value That Exceed Your Every Expectation. Simple concepts that other manufacturers have yet to grasp. These concepts are what sets the Winco Elite CareCliner clinical chair series apart from the rest. Elite CareCliners are among the best clinical chairs in the market today.
Winco’s 6950 Recliner Features: The 6950 XL Elite CareCliner Swing Away Arms is the Extra Large version of our popular 6940 Swing Away Arm CareCliner. Wide elastic band on back frame provides exceptional comfort. Standard Trendelenburg release on back with handle accessible from either side of the chair. The non-porous blow molded fold down side tray comes standard on both the right and left sides. Elastic open seat base provides the ultimate in comfort and support. The 6950 comes with nylon casters and also has a built-in ergonomic headrest. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. See tabs for more information.
- Extra Large Elite CareCliner
- Swing Away Arm
- Nylon casters
- Smooth, seamless upholstery that does not collect fluids
- Easily cleaned
- Infinitely adjustable back
- Leg rest extends automatically and three positions can be attained by the user
- Non-porous blow molded fold-down side tray comes standard on the right and left sides
- Standard Trendelenburg release with handle accessible from either side
- Built-in ergonomic headrest, wide elastic band on the back frame that provides exceptional comfort
- The elastic open seat base
- Ultimate in comfort, durability, and value
- Weight: 127 lbs.
- Height: 48.5″
- Width: 38″
- Maximum Width: 58″
- Width (with tray down): 38″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width:25″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Back Height: 32.5″
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
Winco 6950 Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A.
- Additional charge for groups B and C.
- Optional Upgrade, Winco SilverTex® Colors:(click to view). SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Own Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Torso Support: TS00
- Flip-Up Footrest: FS00
- Lateral Support: LS00
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR