Winco Extra Large Padded Blood Drawing Chair with Cabinet: 2574. A strong, sturdy bariatric chair with all the features and quality you expect! The steel-constructed frame provides strength and durability for bariatric use. The padded seat and back give exceptional patient comfort. Winco’s commitment to quality will provide you with years of trouble-free service.
Additional Features of Winco’s 2574: Winco’s 2574 has all the same quality features as 2572, with an extra-large seat and back and added weight capacity for larger patients. This is the same chair as our 2575, with the addition of a drawer storage cabinet. The chair shown without the cabinet without drawer is shown in the gallery. All available colors apply to this model. See tabs for more information.
For additional Blood Draw Chairs click here. To view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretchers/Chairs, Blood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Steel-constructed frame provides strength and durability for bariatric use
- Padded seat and back give the exceptional patient comfort
- Winco’s commitment to quality will provide you with years of trouble-free service
- Extra large size
- Flip-up, contoured urethane arms
- High impact leveling feet ensure a sturdy chair on almost any surface
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Height: 36.5″
- Width with Tray Down: 41.5″
- Length: 25″
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Seat Height: 22.5″
- Seat Width: 24.25″
- Seat Depth: 18.5″
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Winco Designer Series Blood Draw Chair Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material, so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- IV Pole: IV
- Pivot Arm: PR
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR