Mindray Datascope Passport V Anesthesia Monitor – Refurbished. This anesthesia monitor is well-suited for most surgery departments in an ASC or hospital. The Passport V with Gas Module 3 is a full anesthesia monitor with all of the normal parameters of the standard Passport V, but with the ability to monitor Co2 and 5 anesthesia agents for surgey.
The Refurbished Datascope Passport V features a 12.1” Color LCD screen and Battery Backup. The Multi-Parameter Monitor comes standard with ECG, NIBP, RESP, SpO2, Temp and Internal Thermal Recorder. The included Gas Module 3 adds the ability to monitor end tidal Co2, as well as, 5 anesthetic agents with automatic ID.
In Addition, the Mindray Datascope Passport V anesthesia monitor offers 96 hours of graphic and list trends, visual and audible alarms, drug calculations, remote view with multi-bed alarm notifications, device connectivity via DIAP and Ethernet and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The refurbished Datascope Passport V anesthesia monitor is a great choice! See tabs for more information.
- 12.1” Color LCD
- ECG 3/5 Lead
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Impedance Respiration
- Masimo SET SpO2
- Continuous Temperature
- 3 to 8 Waveforms with Automatic Configuration
- Dual Invasive Pressures
- Lead-Selectable Respiration
- Lithium-Ion Battery Support
- Device Connectivity via DIAP and Ethernet
- Visual and Audible Alarms
- Full Range of Accessories Available
- Completely Refurbished
Note: Venture Medical offers a wide variety of patient monitors, including monitors with C02. To visit our Catalog of Patient Monitors with Co2, click to view.
- Display Size (Screen): 12.1”
- Battery: Rechargeable, Lithium-Ion
- 96 Hours of Graphic and List Trends
- 128 Minutes of Oxy-CRG Trends
- 3-Trace Recorder
- Power Requirement: 120v