The Biolight Patient Monitor M8500. The Biolight Patient Monitor features include an 8″ TFT LCD with High Resolution, 3 or 5 lead ECG Waveform display on the same screen, and a large number display for long-distance vision. The M8500 also has Digital SPO2 technology that offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions.
Additional Features: Up to 66-bed network capacity to connect with HIS and 120 hours of tabular and graphic trends & data storage along with drug dose calculation and OXYCRG software. Standard configuration ECG,HR,RESP,NIBP,SPO2,PR, TEMP, Lithium battery. See tabs for more information.
- 8″ TFT LCD with high resolution
- 3 or 5 lead ECG Waveform display on the same screen
- Large number display for long-distance vision
- Digital SPO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions
- Up to 66 beds network capacity to connect with HIS
- 120 hours of tabular and graphic trends & data storage
- Drug dose calculation
- OXYCRG software
- Standard configuration: ECG,HR,RESP,NIBP,SPO2,PR, and TEMP
- Lithium battery
- Approximate Size: 12.5″W x 10.25″H x 6″D
- Approximate Weight: 9 lbs. 15 oz.
Biolight M8500 Patient Monitor Brochure (click to view)
Available Option Sold Separately:
- 12-lead ECG
- EtCO2 (sidestream, mainstream)
- Masimo SpO2
Note: Venture Medical offers a wide variety of patient monitors, including monitors with C02. To visit our Catalog of Patient Monitors with Co2, click to view.