Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor | Refurbished. The Datascope Accutorr Plus vital signs monitor is a multi-parameter monitor that is great for screening and certain pre-op and post-op areas. Featuring NIBP, SpO2, and Pulse Rate, the unit also has trending capabilities.
Additional Accutorr Plus Features: The unit Datascope Accutorr Plus also features a built-in pole clamp and battery backup. Small and portable, the Datascope Accutorr Plus is one of our most popular vital signs monitors. Includes New NiBP cuff, hose, new reusable SpO2 finger probe, and new battery. Temperature option is also available. See tabs for more information.
Please visit our blog where you can find information on different topics related to the medical field. On our blog, you can find articles like ‘Vital Signs Patient Monitors: Everything you Need to Know’ with valuable information to help you make the best decision when purchasing a Vital Signs Patient Monitor.
- Features NIBP, SpO2 (Datascope), and Pulse Rate
- Built-In Pole Mount Included
- Includes NIBP Cuff and Hose, SpO2 Finger Sensor
- Warranty: 6 Months – Parts and labor
- Clayton Mobile Patient Monitor Stand – New: JRS-3001-10 (click to view)
- Optional Temperature Option and New Oral Sensor
- Also Available with Nellcor and Masimo Pulse Oximetry