Clinton Personal Work Table with Tilt Top: 7431, previously 76-31K. Clinton Industries is a true American success story of entrepreneurial fortitude and industry innovation. Started in 1979 by founder and present owner, Robert C. Bohn, with a singular focus to build a better more affordable treatment table, Clinton industries flourished from a “garage start-up” with a handful of treatment tables to a multi-million dollar industry.
This Personal Work Table features an Easy-clean, all laminate top in your choice of two colors (Maple or Gray), Aluminum and powder-coated base, and Dependable, hydraulic height adjustment.
Note: If no color is selected, the color as shown (Maple 1MP) will be shipped. See Tabs for more information.
- Top: All laminate top available in Maple or Gray
- T-molding edge bumper
- Height adjustable legs with self-indexing, spring-loaded plungers
- Easy read numbered height indicator strip (no holes to count)
- Powder-coated steel base with chrome
- Telescoping uprights to resist scratching
- Top: Tilts from 0°-50°
- The front edge has a lip that helps keep objects in place
- Adjustable legs with indexing plunger
- Model Number: 7431
- Length: 36″
- Width: 30″
- Adjustable Height: 23″ to 33″
- Laminated Top: 1-1/8″ thick
- Legs: self-indexing, spring-loaded plungers
- Base: Powder-coated steel base
- Top tilt angle: 0°-50°
- Maximum load capacity 50 lbs.
Note: Corresponding color code must accompany color selection when placing an order. If no color is selected, the color 1MP (Mapel) shown will be shipped.
Clinton Therapy Tables Laminate Color Selector (click to view)
Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays, and printers, actual colors may vary. Actual samples are available in most cases.
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Optional 3.5″ Dual Wheel Casters: 081