Winco Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Recliner™: 6240. The Winco Inverness, 24-Hour Treatment Recliner™, features the promotion of patient independence with ultra-low effort and bilateral controls, Supports clinician comfort with front-locking brake tabs and back-relieving side table heights, and Enhances facility efficiency with attractive, durable construction that is easy to clean—recommended Applications: Dialysis, Oncology, Orthopedics, Patient Room, Same-Day Surgery, and Long-Term Care.
Patients Can Truly Sleep Through The Night! Thousands of documented hours of feedback and refinements create an ideal blend of daytime luxury with nocturnal comfort upon which patients truly can sleep through the night. Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Recliner™ provides comfort and utility for all treatment applications. The Inverness is a superbly crafted treatment recliner with a patent-pending suite of intuitive, practical, and durable innovations to address patient and clinician comfort for a completely new clinical seating experience. Note: Image shown with Optional Side Table – Sold Separately. See tabs for more information.
Follow the links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating; click the following link for Stretchers/Chairs, Blood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Generous seat width & 500 lb. weight capacity
- Infinite position backrest
- Higher patient positioning reduces back strain
- Foot-operated controls reduce bending, stooping, and straining
- Easily rolls through a 34.5″ door and is easy to use/maneuver
- Fewer patient complaints
- Easy-pull bilateral recline handles & easy-push handle
- Gas cylinder and spring-supported mechanism to significantly ease any required effort to help patient recline or sit upright
- Footrest with “heel drop” comfort zone
- Fixed front casters w/accessible, never hidden, lock tabs
- Bilateral Trendelenburg access
- Swingarm design allows deployment of Trendelenburg function even when fully open
- Safety shield mechanism guards
- Independent leg rest & Locking, retractable foot-plate
- Both arms swing out 180° with foot-operated arm release
- Durable, easy-to-clean, powder-coated frame
- Height: 52″ in.
- Maximum Height: 52″ in.
- Width: 37″ in.
- Maximum Width: 59″ in.
- Width with Tray Down: 37″ in.
- Depth: 41.5 in.
- Upright Depth: 41.5 in.
- Length: 75.5″ in.
- Seat Height: 25.5″ in.
- Seat Width: 26″ in.
- Seat Depth: 21″ in.
- Seat Back Height: 28.5″ in.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb. lbs.
- Footprint Width: 37 in.
- Footprint Upright Length: 37 x 41.5 in.
- Footprint Recline Width: 37x 75.5 in.
- Footprint Recline Length: 75.5 in.
Winco Inverness 24-Hour Recliner Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco Optional Material that Meets Flammability Testing for Seating: TB
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Own Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material, so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Winco Heat & Massage: HM
- Winco Heat Only: HT
- Winco Headrest Cover & Neck Pillow Set: (click to view)
- IV Pole and Holder*: IV
- Accessory Hook*: AH
- Standard Side Tables* (shown below): ST
- Premium Side Table, Squeeze, and Drop (Specify Left, Right, or Both: PT
- Material that Meets the Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR
*Option may be used either on the right or left side or both.