Winco Verō Series 5 Care Cliner ™ w/Swing Arms & 5″ Casters: 5Y40. Introducing the NEW Verō Care Cliner Collection Designed by Winco, built by you. That’s just smart. Realities of patient care continuously create opportunities for more innovative solutions. The Verō family of medical recliners has been designed to provide total flexibility in matching your application with the features you require and the comfort your patients demand.
Verō Features Include: The Verō recliner’s modular design helps the clinician choose a configuration perfectly suited to their needs. Promotes patient independence with low-effort recline and infinite position backrest Supports clinician comfort with bilateral, foot-operated controls for most functions Enhances facility efficiency with attractive, durable construction that is robust and easy to clean. The swing arms are ideal when easy access to cleaning and transfer of patients is an important consideration. Each side of the Verō with swing arms is easily opened with the convenient foot controls. Even if an optional table is left in the up position, there is no interference with the full swing motion nor hindrance with the patient in the full recline position for accurate barrier-free transfer. See tabs for more information.
Follow the links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretchers/Chairs, Blood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Designed by Winco, built by you
- Provides total flexibility in matching your application with exactly the features you require and the comfort your patient demand
- Promotes patient independence
- Low effort recline and infinite position backrest
- Supports clinician comfort with bilateral, foot-operated controls for most functions
- Enhances facility efficiency with attractive, durable, robust construction
- Swing Arms
- Easy to clean
- 5″ Casters
- Weight with Footplate: 114 lbs.
- Overall Height: 48.25 in.
- Overall Width: 29.25 in.
- Seat Depth: 22 in.
- Seat Height (to Floor): 21 in.
- Seat Width (Between Arms): 22.5 in.
- Back Height (Above Seat): 29.25 in.
- Arm Height: 29 in.
- Swing Arm at 90° Additional Width: +36.75″
- Weight Capacity: Standard – 350 lbs.
- Footprint Upright Length: 39.5 in.
- Footprint Recline Length: 69 in.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Dual Upholstery Colors: Available on Premium Collection Recliners (Augustine, Inverness, and all Verō Models). Click on the 2-Color Customization Form.
- Winco also offers a Customer’s Own Material Program (COM Program) that allows you to provide us with your custom material, so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Winco Vero Series Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
Complement Design and Utility by adding the Appropriate Accessories!
- Winco Heat & Massage: HM
- Winco Heat Only: HT
- Winco Headrest Cover & Neck Pillow Set: (click to view)
- Push handle
- Easily accessed heat and massage or heat-only switch
- Independent leg rest
- Accessory hook
- Bilateral Trendelenburg access (6 Series Models only)
- Foot-operated arm release (Swing Arm Models only)
- IV pole + holder
- Pedestal Feet or 3” Casters
- Fastener-free headrest cover
- Intuitive side tables
- Weight-bearing, retractable footplate (5” Caster models only)
- Urethane Arm Caps
- Memory Foam Upgrade
- Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating (see Colors)
- Verō Series 6 Care Cliner ™ w/Trend, Swing Arm & 5” Casters: 6Y40
- Verō Series 6 X-Large Care Cliner ™ w/Trend, Swing Arm & 5” Casters: 6Y50
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR