Home / Products / Specialty Carts & Accessories / Supply/Storage Carts / Blickman Kennedy Freestanding Cabinet: 7956SS
The Blickman 7956SS (Kennedy) Freestanding Cabinet is a 36″ wide treatment and storage cabinet with two distinct sections separated by a stainless steel work surface. Narcotic locker and three glass shelves in the upper section independently lock. The bottom section consists of three 7″ deep drawers, closed-door compartment with one stainless steel shelf. The cabinet is mounted on four legs with stainless steel glides. Reconfigure this cabinet with all stainless steel shelves, solid doors, sloping top for easy cleaning and casters. See tabs for more information.
- Freestanding Cabinet
- 36″ wide treatment and storage cabinet with two distinct sections separated by a stainless steel work surface
- Narcotic locker and three glass shelves in the upper section independently lock
- The bottom section consists of three 7″ deep drawers, a closed-door compartment with one stainless steel shelf
- The cabinet is mounted on four legs with stainless steel glides
- Reconfigure this cabinet with all stainless steel shelves, solid doors, sloping top for easy cleaning and casters
- Model Number: 7956SS
- Item Number: 1527956000
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Type 300, Series, nickel-bearing, 1/4″ clear tempered sheet glass.
- Steel Gauges: Sides, backs, tops, bottoms, shelf-18 gauge. Doors and drawers 20 gauge. Legs – 12 gauge.
- Construction: Cabinet consists of separate upper and lower compartments with seamless welded faces and doubled front edges.
- Legs: Four stainless steel glide equipped offset legs, welded to bottom corners
- Upper compartment: Glass paneled doors of double-shell design formed to hold a rubber –glass panel with gasket
- Right-hand Door: Equipped with locking knob and three-way latching,
- Left-hand Door: Equipped with dummy knob and roller catch, operating on semi-concealed stainless steel hinges
- Glass Shelves: 3 glass shelves, with all edges, ground smooth and polished,
- Shelf Adjustment: Adjusts on ½″ increments on full height stripping shelves, with all edges ground smooth and polished, adjusts on 1/2″ increments on full height stripping welded to back and front of the cabinet
- Narcotic Cabinet: An independently locked narcotic cabinet, 13-1/4 (33.65) x 5″ (12.70) x 7-3/4″ (19.68) with a double-walled door, is welded to the bottom, back and side of the compartment
- Lower Compartment: The lower compartment is furnished with one double pan door with bar pull hung on semi-concealed stainless steel hinges, and three half-widths, full depth, 7″ (17.78 deep drawers, with channeled edges and horizontally coved intersections, welded to drawer heads fitted with die-cast aluminum bar pulls
- Slides: Slides with integral stops and ball bearing rollers are welded to drawer sides, with mating body slides secured to the cabinet interior
- Cupboard: Equipped with one removable stainless steel shelf Upper and Lower Sections: Joined together by four supports, two each at the front and rear edges of the upper cabinet
- Front Supports: 1-1/4″ (3.18) square stainless steel tubing and back supports concealed by the backsplash of the stainless steel base cabinet top
- Welding: Welding is accomplished by the heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams, and scale, and polished to a satin finish
Available Options Are Sold Separately:
- Stainless steel shelves for the upper compartment
- Sloping top