Pedigo’s New Element IV Stand: P-1090-CV features a number of unique design elements to further promote the safety, organization, and efficiency of IV fluid administration. Innovative. Safe. User friendly.
Clearstep Technology™. Created with patient and staff safety in mind, the element’s Clearstep base is ergonomically designed for easy ambulation. Recess on each side of the base allows for clearance emulating the natural shape of the foot. See tabs for more information.
Looking for IV Poles to update your existing equipment to meet your specific needs? Click the link to view our Complete Catalog of IV Poles with single and double poles, 2, 4, 6, 8 & 28 Hook/Rake poles: I.V. Poles.
Note: Click the following link to view our Complete Catalog of a wide variety of IV Pole Accessories: I.V. Poles Accessories.
- The Clearview hook allows the caregiver to see all labels at once
- Eliminates twisting and tangles of IV lines
- Hook spacing is ideally suited for piggybacking of a primary and secondary bag
- High impact polymer hook material
- Smooth finish and easy to clean
- Interlocking base allows for multiple stands to be transported together
- The heavy base provides improved stability
- Five 3″ diameter swivel casters
- Maintenance-free precision ball bearing sealed casters for ultra-low resistance
- Stainless Steel Pole
- Base Weight: 19.0 lbs.
- Base Diameter: 21.25″ (caster centerline circle)
- Height Adjustment: 73.5″ minimum to 122″ maximum
- Capacity: 6