Hausted 493 Fluoro-Trak Stretcher: Refurbished. The Hausted Fluoro-Track Fluoroscopy Capable Stretcher is ideal for fluoroscopy, endoscopy, and other procedures. The Fluoro-Track has a C-Arm clearance of 24″ and has a patient weight capacity of 500 lbs. The 493 features a Sliding Top that travels a total of 12″ for positioning during procedures. Radiolucent Patient Surface.
Additional 493 Fluoro-Trak Features: The 493 features Adjustable Height, Trendelenburg, and Pneumatic Assist Backrest. Travels easily on 8″ Casters with Four Brake/Steer Levers located at each corner for easy implementation and steers from all four corners. Hydraulic controls: foot pedals on both sides and foot end IV and accessory wells, one at each corner. Stainless Steel 6-leg, 3 positions, retracting rails with built-in Push/Steer Handles, and top caps to eliminate patient transfer gaps. See tabs for more information.
Is a C-arm stretcher the right fit for you?. Come to our blog and learn more about these types of stretchers. The article:‘Fluoroscopy Stretchers (C-Arm) Overview’ will give you a great insight to help you make the decision that best fits your needs.
Wondering about our Refurbishing Process? Check out our blog where we explain it all. ‘Doing it Right: Explaining the Refurbishing Process’
- C-Arm capable
- Radiolucent Patient Surface
- Pneumatic-assist Backrest
- Adjustable Height
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
- Sliding Top
- Hydraulic controls: foot pedals on both sides
- 8″ Casters
- Foot End IV and Accessory Wells
- 3″ Mattress Pad – New
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Fluoroscopy Capable Stretchers: 0-80°/ 29.75″, 15″,36″
- Patient Surface: Radiolucent
- C-Arm clearance: 24″
- Sliding top: 12″ toward foot end and 6″ toward the head end of the stretcher
- Trendelenburg – Reverse Trendelenburg: 15°
- Pneumatic-assist backrest: 0-80°
- Height: 23″ – 36″
- Overall Width and Length: 29.75″ X 80.25″
- Hydraulic controls: foot pedals on both sides and foot end
- IV and accessory wells: One IV and one Accessory Well at each corner
- Brake/Steer Levers: 4 – one at each corner
- Casters; 8″
- Side rails Dimensions: 15″ x 64″