Powerful Lighting, Cordless, and Steady! The Stallion Elite is a breakthrough in surgical headlight technology that allows the surgeon to move freely without the restriction of the fiber optic cables running back to the light source.
The Elite is equipped with laser-type diode technology, which puts out an impressive 200,000lux.
The light uses minimal energy to run with maximum light output and performance, allowing the headlight to run up to 9 hours per charge. Two lightweight lithium-ion batteries can be changed one at a time without losing light to minimize interruption throughout the surgical procedure. Click to enlarge images in Gallery and mouse over to view image description. See tabs for more information.
- Battery Swap: Batteries can be swapped without losing power.
- Digital Dimming: The user can adjust to the desired brightness level
- Aperture Spot: The user can fine-tune the aperture for the working area
- Battery Life Indicator: To indicate the remaining charge in batteries.
- Wall Charger: Quick and efficient USB wall charging.
- Carrying Case: To store and carry headlights and accessories.
- Flexible Headlight: Full range of motion to obtain the desired beam angle.
- USB Charge: USB charging from a wall or computer.
- Battery Run Time: Up to 9 hours
- Illumination: 200,000 Lux / 120,000 FO
- Color Temperature: Premium cool white light, 5-6,000 k color temperature
- Illumination Field 25 cm working distance
- Spot Adjustment: 4-8 cm spot diameter (at 10″ working distance)
- Brightness: Brightness level between 0-100%
- LED Life Span: 100,000 hours
- Weight: 11 oz total weight (including both batteries)
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Hospital Kit comes with two extra batteries and a desktop charger: SHL-8000-HK