The MI-1000 LED surgical light from Medical Illumination features exceptional quality, energy-efficient operation, and cool, bright output. It provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots, thus enabling excellent shadow control and an improved level of tissue rendition for your exams or minor procedures.
Additional Features: The XLD features Reliable Lighting equipment comes with a 3-year limited warranty (excluding replacement parts). Long-life LED’s rated up to 50,000 hours and is convenient as there are no replacement bulbs or fused necessary resulting in lower overall maintenance costs. With a variety of mounting options, the MI-1000 is unquestionably the best value available for those seeking the latest technology in medical lighting.
Floor Model Number: XLD-FM. See tabs for more information.
* Free shipping in continental USA only.
- Very Low Heat
- High Efficiency
- Half the Electric Consumption of Standard Halogen Lights
- Long Life L.E.D.s
- 4300 Kelvin Color Temperature
- 65,000 Lux
- Available in All 21st Century Series Mounting Options
- 5 – Stage Dimming and On/Off Switch Controlled
- 3 – Year Limited Warranty
- Light Intensity at 1 MTR: 65,000 lux
- 4300° Kelvin Color Temperature
- Rated Bulb Life: 50,000 hours
- Field Size at 1 MTR: 6″ Diameter
- Diameter: 18″ diameter, Multi-Faceted
- Sterilizable Handle: Standard
- Arm Length: 74.5″
- Vertical Arm Movement: +/- 40 degrees
- Weight: Head approximately 13.5 lbs
- Weight: Arm approximately 12.5 lbs
- Weight: Floor Stand Assy: approximately 43.0 lbs
Medical Illumination Brochure (click to view)