The MI-1000 LED surgical light from Medical Illumination, model XLD-FM, features exceptional quality, energy-efficient operation, and cool, bright output. It provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots, thus enabling excellent shadow control and an improved level of tissue rendition for your exams or minor procedures.
Additional Features: The XLD features Reliable Lighting equipment comes with a 3-year limited warranty (excluding replacement parts). Long-life LEDs are rated up to 50,000 hours and are convenient as there are no replacement bulbs or fused necessary resulting in lower overall maintenance costs. With a variety of mounting options, the MI-1000 is unquestionably the best value available for those seeking the latest technology in medical lighting. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
* Free shipping in continental USA only.
- Very Low Heat
- High Efficiency
- Half the Electric Consumption of Standard Halogen Lights
- Long Life L.E.D.s
- 4300 Kelvin Color Temperature
- 65,000 Lux
- Available in All 21st Century Series Mounting Options
- 5 – Stage Dimming and On/Off Switch Controlled
- 3 – Year Limited Warranty
- Light Intensity at 1 MTR: 65,000 lux
- 4300° Kelvin Color Temperature
- Rated Bulb Life: 50,000 hours
- Field Size at 1 MTR: 6″ Diameter
- Diameter: 18″ diameter, Multi-Faceted
- Sterilizable Handle: Standard
- Arm Length: 74.5″
- Vertical Arm Movement: +/- 40 degrees
- Weight: Head approximately 13.5 lbs
- Weight: Arm approximately 12.5 lbs
- Weight: Floor Stand Assy: approximately 43.0 lbs
Medical Illumination Brochure (click to view)