Home / Products / Surgical Lights / LED Surgical Lights / Medical Illumination ExceLED LED Surgical Light Single Ceiling Mount | XLD-SC
Medical Illumination ExceLED LED Surgical Light Single Ceiling Mount: XLD-SC. The MI-1000 LED Surgical Light from Medical Illumination features exceptional quality, energy-efficient operation, and cool, bright output. It provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots, thus enabling excellent shadow control,
Additional Features: The XLD has an improved level of tissue rendition for your exams or minor procedures. Reliable – Lighting equipment (excluding replacement parts) has a three-year limited warranty. Long-life LED’s rated up to 50,000 hours and are convenient as there are no replacement bulbs or fused necessary resulting in lower overall maintenance costs. With a variety of mounting options, the MI-1000 is unquestionably the best value available for those seeking the latest technology in medical lighting. Model Number: XLD-SC. See tabs for more information.
* Free shipping in continental USA only.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Very Low Heat
- High Efficiency
- Half the Electric Consumption of Standard Halogen Lights
- Long Life L.E.D.s
- 4300 Kelvin Color Temperature
- 100,000 Lux
- Available in All 21st Century Series Mounting Options
- 5 – Stage Dimming and On/Off Switch Controlled
- 3 – Year Limited Warranty
*Note: For all ceiling and track mount lights, correct ceiling rod length must be determined at the time of order. Choose from 16″, 25″, or 35″ ceiling rods, at no extra charge.
- Light Intensity at 1 MTR: 100,000 lux
- 4300° Kelvin Color Temperature
- Rated Bulb Life: 50,000 hours
- Field Size at 1 MTR: 6″ Diameter
- Diameter: 18″ diameter, Multi-Faceted
- Sterilizable Handle: Standard
- Arm Length: 38.5″
- Vertical Arm Movement: +/- 40 degrees
- Weight: Head approximately 13.5 lbs
- Weight: Arm approximately 12.5 lbs
- Weight: Single Ceiling Mount: 14.5 lbs
Medical Illumination Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Extended ceiling mounts
- Ceiling Tracks (click Link below for more information)Medical Illumination – Single Trolley ChuttleTrak Ceiling Track