Medical Illumination LED MI-750 Series. The MI-750 Series is the perfect light for minor procedures and examinations in smaller spaces. Our newest minor surgery/procedure light, the MI-750 features exceptional quality, energy-efficient operation, and cool, bright output.
MI-750 LED Single Ceiling Model Features: Medical Illumination MI-750 provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots, thus enabling excellent shadow control and an improved level of tissue rendition for your exams or minor procedures. With a variety of mounting options, the MI-750 is unquestionably the best value available for those seeking the latest technology in medical lighting. The MI-750 Series is available in a variety of models. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Single Ceiling Model: MI750-SC
- Very low heat
- Output rated at 50,000 LUX at 39.4″ (1 meter) distance
- 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Three-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from a unique sterilizable handle
- Long-life LED’s, rated at 50,000 hours
- No replacement bulbs
- Lower overall maintenance costs
Note: For complete Specifications click below to view.
Specifications for MI 550/750/1000 (click to view)
Note: For MI-LED Series Brochure, click below to view all.
Medical Illumination MI-Series Brochure (click to view)
MI-750 Model Options Sold Separately:
- MI-750 Wall Mount: XLDP-WM
- MI-750 Portable: XLDP-FM
- MI-750 Dual Ceiling: XLDP-DC
Note: Click below to view both MI-750 Series optional Single & Dual ChuttleTrak (available for all light models).