MCM’s Hourglass Arm and Hand Surgery Table: MCM 321. Mid Central Medical is an American company committed to manufacturing the highest quality medical equipment to serve the demands of America’s health care industry. Each and every product is designed to meet and surpass your expectations. The Phenolic Hourglass Table 321 is only one of a wide variety of innovative products that comprise the MCM line.
MCM Hourglass Arm and Hand Surgery Table 321 Features: A Tee Foot and comes complete with a 2″ Thick Pad. It Clamps securely to the Operating Table with MCM’s integrated Posi-Lock Clamps. The operating surface accommodates a wide range of procedures. The Hourglass Shape Expands the Ends of the Table to 24″ to enhance the Surgeon’s Comfort. It is Radiolucent, offering Excellent C-Arm Imaging Quality. See tabs for more information.
- Phenolic Arm/Hand Table
- Tee Foot
- Clamps Positively to Operating Table
- Unique Posi-Lock Clamps
- Unmatched Stability
- Comes with 2″ Thick Pad
- The table is Lightweight yet remains the strongest available
- Operating surface Accommodate a Wide Variety of Procedures
- Hourglass Shape Expands the Table Width to 24″ at the ends to Enhance the Surgeon’s Comfort.
- Adjustable Leg
- The built-in handle allows effortless carrying
- Handle acts as a convenient storage bracket
- Radiolucent offering exceptional C-arm imaging
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Operating Surface Dimension: 15″ x 32″
- Table Width: Expands to 24″ at the ends
- The leg adjustment has a range of 12″
Available Options Sold Separately:
- MCM 322: 2″ Thick Replacement Pad
- MCM Add-A-Rail: 324 (click to view)