MCM’s Hourglass Arm and Hand Surgery Table: MCM 326. Features include a Tee Foot and 2″ Thick Pad, is Lightweight, and Clamps positively to Operating Room Table with their unique Posi-Lock Clamps, providing Unmatched Stability. Extra thick Carbon fiber to provide Superior Strength when it is most essential. The Carbon Fiber Arm/Hand Surgery Table 326 is only one of a wide variety of innovative products that comprise the MCM line.
Additional Features: This table only weighs 12 pounds and remains the strongest available. The operating surface is 15″ x 32″ to accommodate a wide variety of procedures. The Hourglass shape expands the table width to 24″ at the ends to enhance the surgeon’s comfort. Other features include an Adjustable Leg, Built-in Handle which allows for effortless carrying and also acts as a convenient storage bracket, giving you a place to hang it from. This table is Totally Radiolucent for extremely clear images. Optional Add-A-Rail can easily be added to the end of the board allowing you to adapt multiple accessories. See tabs for more information.
- Carbon Fiber Table
- Clamps positively to operating table with our unique Posi-lock clamps
- Unmatched stability
- Made with extra-thick carbon fiber to provide superior strength when it is most essential
- Totally radiolucent for extremely clear images
- The table weighs merely 10 lbs. and remains the strongest available
- The operating surface is 15″ x 32″ to accommodate a wide variety of procedures
- Hourglass shape expands the table width to 24″ at the ends to enhance the surgeon’s comfort
- Adjustable Leg
- Tee Foot
- Includes 2″ thick pad
- The built-in handle allows effortless carrying and also acts as a convenient storage bracket, providing a place to hang the unit from when in storage
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Operating surface: 15″ x 32″
- Table Width: 24″ at the ends
- Leg adjustment Range: 12″
Available Options Sold Separately:
- MCM 322: 2″ Thick Replacement Pad
- MCM Add-A-Rail: 324 (click to view)