SchureMed Foot Extension: 800-0036. An incredibly useful accessory for the operating room. It can be used horizontally as a table extension and vertically as foot support for reverse Trendelenburg positions to optimize surgical patient positioning. Deluxe pad included.
Note: Two required Simple Clamps sold separately. See tabs for more information.
- Can be used horizontally as a table extension
- Can be used vertically as foot support for reverse Trendelenburg positions Deluxe pad included.
- Fits all O.R. tables
- Completely Radiolucent
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- The device supports 500 lb proportional patient load (6’4″ tall patient per 99% human body model)
- The product warranty covers the product from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years
- Product is maintenance-free
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store the device between –4 °F to +86 °F
Note: Two required Simple Clamps sold separately.
- Overall Dimensions: 20″W X 10″L
- Pad: 2″ thick, included
- Completely radiolucent
- Length: 18.5” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 24” +/- 0.5” (Extended), 21.750” +/- 0.5” (Collapsed)
- Depth: 3.75” +/- 0.5” (with pad)
- Device Weight: 5.25 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Attaches to rail of the surgical table at the foot section
- Single person installation
Available Accessory & Option Sold Separately:
- SchureMed Simple Clamps (click to view)
- Foot Extension Replacement Pad: 508-0090