Home / Products / Surgical Table Accessories / Surgical Table Extenders & Extensions / SchureMed Foot Extension: 800-0036
SchureMed Foot Extension: 800-0036. An incredibly useful accessory for the operating room. It can be used horizontally as a table extension and vertically as foot support for reverse Trendelenburg positions to optimize surgical patient positioning. Deluxe pad included. This Foot Extension requires Two Simple Clamps sold separately. See tabs for more information.
Note: To view Venture Medical’s complete catalog of Surgical Table Extenders & Extensions or complete catalog of Surgical Table Accessories, click to view.
- Can be used horizontally as a table extension
- Can be used vertically as foot support for reverse Trendelenburg positions Deluxe pad included.
- Fits all O.R. tables
- Completely Radiolucent
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- The device supports a 500 lb proportional patient load (6’4″ tall patient per 99% human body model)
- The product warranty covers the product from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years
- Product is maintenance-free
- The life of the device is 5 years under normal use
- Store the device between –4 °F to +86 °F
Note: Two required Simple Clamps sold separately.
- Overall Dimensions: 20″W X 10″L
- Pad: 2″ thick, included
- Completely radiolucent
- Length: 18.5” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 24” +/- 0.5” (Extended), 21.750” +/- 0.5” (Collapsed)
- Depth: 3.75” +/- 0.5” (with pad)
- Device Weight: 5.25 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Attaches to rail of the surgical table at the foot section
- Single person installation
Available Accessory & Option Sold Separately:
- SchureMed Simple Clamps (click to view)
- Foot Extension Replacement Pad: 508-0090