Aaron Bovie Digital Electrosurgical Unit: A2250. The Aaron Bovie Digital Electrosurgical Unit A2250 is a 200-watt multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern operating room or surgical center. It features monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
Ten Blend Settings. You don’t have to settle for one or two blend modes anymore. With the Aaron 2250, you have ten different blend settings plus cut – all with 200 watts maximum power output for the most demanding procedures. It also has two modes of Coagulation: Coagulation (120 watts maximum power) and Fulguration (80 watts maximum power) plus Bipolar (80 watts maximum capacity).
Digital Power Control. In addition, the Aaron 2250 delivers consistent, repeatable power into varying load impedances with BovieFDFs™ (Fast Digital Feedback System), thereby significantly reducing the need for changing the power setting to obtain the desired surgical effect. Note: A2250 is also shown with Aaron Bovie’s mobile stand, not included: See Options to view BV-IDS-CS for details. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for a specific Electro Surgical Unit or Accessory? Click the following link to view our complete catalog of New or Completely Refurbished Electro-Surgical Units.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Large illuminated digital displays
- Five Output Modes: Cut (200 Watts), Blend (200 Watts in 9 steps), Coagulation (Pinpoint 120 Watts), Fulguration (Spray 80 Watts), and Bipolar (80 Watts)
- Self-test circuits
- Audible tones
- Discreet outputs (FCFS™ – First Come First Served)
- Isolated circuitry BovieNEM™ (Neutral Electrode Monitoring)
- Digital Error Detection
- Warranty: 2 Years (Unit)
- Power Cord
- User’s Guide
- Cut/Blend: 200 watts/200watts 10 Steps
- Coagulation (Pinpoint): 120 watts
- Fulguration (Spray): 80 watts
- Bipolar: 80 watts
- 100-240 VAC ± 10%
- 490 kHz ± 5
- 50-60 Hz
- Weight: < 19 lbs.
- Width: 12.3″
- Height: 6.0″
- Depth: 16.3″
- two years (Unit)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Disposable and Reusable Pencils
- Bipolar Forceps (Reusable)
- Disposable Electrodes
- Reusable Electrodes
- Disposable Loops
- A1253 Two Pedal Foot-switch
- BV-IDS-CS – Mobile Cart Stand
- A1255A Adaptor for Connecting Foot-switching Pencil (ESP7) *Sterile
- A1252C Connecting Cord for ESRE and ESRS Grounding Pads *Sterile
- ESRS Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- ESRE Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- ESRSC Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable, 50/box
- ESREC Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable, 50/box
- ESMS-C Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer and Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray
- ESMS Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer
- ESMS-BT Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray
Note: Please call for details.