Aaron Bovie Digital Electrosurgical Unit: A2250. The Aaron Bovie Digital Electrosurgical Unit A2250 is a 200 watt multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern operating room or surgical center. It features both mono-polar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability and convenience.
Ten Blend Settings. You don’t have to settle for one or two blend modes anymore. With the Aaron 2250, you have 10 different blend settings plus cut – all with 200 watts maximum power output for the most demanding procedures. It also has two modes of Coagulation: Coagulation (120 watts maximum power) and Fulguration (80 watts maximum power) plus Bipolar (80 watts maximum power).
Digital Power Control. In addition, the Aaron 2250 delivers consistent, repeatable power into varying load impedances, with BovieFDFs™ (Fast Digital Feedback System), thereby greatly reducing the need for changing the power setting to obtain the desired surgical effect.
Note: A2250 shown also with Aaron Bovie’s mobile stand, not included: See Options to view BV-IDS-CS for details. See tabs for more information.
- Large illuminated digital displays
- Five Output Modes: Cut (200 Watts), Blend (200 Watts in 9 steps), Coagulation (Pinpoint 120 Watts), Fulguration (Spray 80 Watts) and Bipolar (80 Watts)
- Self-test circuits
- Audible tones
- Discreet outputs (FCFS™ – First Come First Served)
- Isolated circuitry BovieNEM™ (Neutral Electrode Monitoring)
- Digital Error Detection
- Warranty: 2 Years (Unit)
- Power Cord
- User’s Guide
- Cut/Blend: 200 watts/200watts 10 Steps
- Coagulation (Pinpoint): 120 watts
- Fulguration (Spray): 80 watts
- Bipolar: 80 watts
- 100-240 VAC ± 10%
- 490 kHz ± 5
- 50-60 Hz
- Weight: < 19 lbs.
- Width: 12.3″
- Height: 6.0″
- Depth: 16.3″
- 2 years (Unit)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Disposable and Reusable Pencils
- Bipolar Forceps (Reusable)
- Disposable Electrodes
- Reusable Electrodes
- Disposable Loops
- A1253 Two Pedal Foot-switch
- BV-IDS-CS – Mobile Cart Stand
- A1255A Adaptor for Connecting Foot-switching Pencil (ESP7) *Sterile
- A1252C Connecting Cord for ESRE and ESRS Grounding Pads *Sterile
- ESRS Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- ESRE Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- ESRSC Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable, 50/box
- ESREC Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable, 50/box
- ESMS-C Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer and Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray
- ESMS Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer
- ESMS-BT Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray
Note: Please call for details.