Aaron® Surgi-Center PRO 200 Watt OR Generator: A2350. The Aaron® Surgi-Center|PRO is a 200-watt high-power operating room generator by Bovie®. The unit incorporates the power and safety of a premium OR generator at significant savings to the medical facility. The system delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision.
Additional Features: Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind, the Aaron® Surgi-Center|PRO includes technology such as BovieNEM™ return split pad contact quality monitoring, BovieFDFS™ tissue sensing technology, self-test circuits, as well as specialized modalities for laparoscopic and delicate procedures. The Aaron Surgi-Center|PRO is supported by Bovie’s unprecedented 4-year standard warranty. Note: PRO 200 is also shown with Aaron Bovie’s mobile stand, not included: See Options to view BV-IDS-CS for details. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for a specific Electro Surgical Unit or Accessory? Click the following link to view our complete catalog of New or Completely Refurbished Electro-Surgical Units.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
Specialized Laparoscopic Mode:
- Bovie’s Cut II is explicitly tailored for Laparoscopic procedures. The mode offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits the output, thereby minimizing the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns.
Dual Monopolar Spray Activation:
- The Aaron SurgiCenter|PRO offers simultaneous activation in spray with audible activation tones. The simultaneous delivery produces equal and even power outputs in each accessory for safer delivery of dual monopolar energy.
Adjustable Power during Activation:
- The power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps while performing procedures to increase procedural efficiency and provide the appropriate amount of power to the surgical site.
Surgical Memory Technology:
- The Aaron® SurgiCenter|PRO recalls the last used power and mode. The surgeon can store ten user-defined RF presets for easy recall.
Patient Safety Features:
- This return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site. This feature works in conjunction with disposable split-return electrodes. Bovie FDFS™ – The tissue sensing technology measures tissue 5 million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery. The automatic system self-checks upon powering up the unit.
- Audible/Visible Output Meter: Yes
- Pre-set Feature: Yes
- Monopolar HP Ports: 2
- Dual Activation Tone Alert: Yes
- Connector Ports/Power Switch: White
- Weight: <9.07 kg (<20 lbs) Dimensions: W – 37.5 cm (14.75 in) X H – 16.5 cm (6.5 in) X D – 46 cm (18.1 in)
- Warranty: 4 years, Additional Warranty Available
- Four-Year Warranty Sticker
Available Options Sold Separately:
- A1210A – Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Adapter
- BV-IDS-CS – Mobile Cart Stand
- Smoke Shark™ II Smoke Evacuator (SE02)
- BV-1253B – Monopolar Footswitch
- BV-1254B – Bipolar Footswitch
- A827V – Bipolar Cable
- A1210D – Disposable Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Cable
- A1210R – Reusable Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Cable
- ESP1, ESP6 or ESPR2 – Monopolar Handpiece
- Disposable Grounding Pads (ESREC, ESRE)
- Resistick™ II Coated Electrodes
- Arthroscopic Electrodes
Aaron® Surgi-Center PRO 200 Watt OR Generator Brochure (click to view)