Aaron® Surgi-Center PRO 200 Watt OR Generator: A2350. The Aaron® Surgi-Center|PRO is a 200 watt high power, operating room generator, by Bovie®. The unit incorporates the power and safety of a premium OR generator at a significant savings to the medical facility. The system delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision.
Additional Features: Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind, the Aaron® Surgi-Center|PRO includes technology such as BovieNEM™ return split pad contact quality monitoring, BovieFDFS™ tissue sensing technology, self-test circuits, as well as specialized modalities for laparoscopic and delicate procedures. The Aaron Surgi-Center|PRO is supported by Bovie’s unprecedented 4-year standard warranty.
Note: PRO 200 shown also with Aaron Bovie’s mobile stand, not included: See Options to view BV-IDS-CS for details. See tabs for more information.
Specialized Laparoscopic Mode:
- Bovie’s Cut II is tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures. The mode offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output thereby minimizing the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns.
Dual Monopolar Spray Activation:
- The Aaron SurgiCenter|PRO offers simultaneous activation in spray with audible activation tones. The simultaneous delivery produces equal and even power outputs in each accessory, for a safer delivery of dual monopolar energy.
Adjustable Power during Activation:
- The power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps while performing procedure, to increase procedural efficiency and provide the appropriate amount of power to the surgical site.
Surgical Memory Technology:
- The Aaron® SurgiCenter|PRO recalls the last used power and mode. The surgeon can store 10 user-defined RF presets for easy recall.
Patient Safety Features:
- This return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site. This feature works in conjunction with disposable split return electrodes. Bovie FDFS™ – The tissue sensing technology measure tissue 5 million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery. Automatic system self-checks upon powering up the unit.
- Audible/Visible Output Meter: Yes
- Pre-set Feature: Yes
- Monopolar HP Ports: 2
- Dual Activation Tone Alert: Yes
- Connector Ports/Power Switch: White
- Weight: <9.07 kg (<20 lbs) Dimensions: W – 37.5 cm (14.75 in) X H – 16.5 cm (6.5 in) X D – 46 cm (18.1 in)
- Warranty: 4 years, Additional Warranty Available
- Four-Year Warranty Sticker
Aaron® Surgi-Center PRO 200 Watt OR Generator Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- A1210A – Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Adapter
- BV-IDS-CS – Mobile Cart Stand
- Smoke Shark™ II Smoke Evacuator (SE02)
- BV-1253B – Monopolar Footswitch
- BV-1254B – Bipolar Footswitch
- A827V – Bipolar Cable
- A1210D – Disposable Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Cable
- A1210R – Reusable Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Cable
- ESP1, ESP6 or ESPR2 – Monopolar Handpiece
- Disposable Grounding Pads (ESREC, ESRE)
- Resistick™ II Coated Electrodes
- Arthroscopic Electrodes