The Conmed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit is a state-of-the-art unit with an easy-to-use operator interface. Smooth cutting, precise bipolar, and ARM technology make the Conmed 2450 safe and effective, with less tissue damage.
The Conmed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Features Two Cutting Modes: Pure Cut for scalpel cuts and Blend for hemostasis while cutting. Also, the unit has coagulation for dissection and hemostasis and precise Bipolar desiccation with minimal lateral tissue damage. The Bipolar setting includes both Micro and Macro modes.
Dynamic Response Technology reacts to tissue changes to reduce tissue damage. The onboard Automatic Return Monitor (ARM) detects faults in the patient grounding circuit to help prevent pad site burns.
The Conmed 2450 also has Auto Programming to restore the last settings used and multiple receptacles for accessories. The unit includes a monopolar foot switch.
Optional Bipolar Foot-Switch and Rolling Cart are also available. See tabs for more information.
- Smoother Cut through all Tissue Types
- 3 Cutting Modes; Low Cut, Pure Cut, and Blend for Cutting with Hemostasis
- Instant Response Technology
- Power Efficiency Rating (PER) 98
- Accurate and Consistent Cut Performance
- 4 Coag Modes
- Monopolar Foot-Switch Included
- Completely Refurbished
- Monopolar Cut (Max): 300 Watts
- Monopolar Coag: 120 Watts
- Bipolar: 70 Watts
- Blend Cut: 200 Watts
- Hi Blend Cut: 200 Watts
- Standard Coag: 120 Watts
- Spray Coag: 80 Watts
- Micro Coag (BiPolar): 70 Watts
- Macro Coag (Bipolar): 70 Watts
- Power Requirements: 120V
- Weight: 32 Lbs (unit only)
- Dims: 14.4”W x 21.5”D x 7”H
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Bipolar Foot-Switch
- Rolling Cart