Oakworks® DTPM300 Imaging Table is ideal for pain management treatment centers, surgical centers, and other multi-disciplinary medical facilities where a cost-sensitive solution without compromise is needed. Oakworks has been providing customers with innovative medical equipment, excellent service, and cost-effective solutions for over 30 years.
DTPM300 Features 3 Movement Imaging Table and Electronic Height Range from 24″ to 40″ along with a 40″ Open Space between Towers. The Manual Traveling Top has an overall 23″ travel. Additional Features include Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg, Manual Motion: 23″ maximum Longitudinal travel, Radiolucent Top, 6″ Trail, Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lbs., and is compatible with all major C-arm products. Accessories included are 1″ Radiolucent Table Top Pad. Oakworks Medical has collaborated with leaders in the medical specialties we serve to create cutting-edge table designs and patient positioning devices that balance the needs of both patients and practitioners. See tabs for more information.
- Most Cost-effective 3 Movement Imaging Table
- 2 Powered Motions / 1 Manual Motion
- Powered Motions: Height, Powered Trendelenburg tilt
- Manual Motion: 23″ maximum Longitudinal travel
- +/- 14 ° Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg tilt
- 23″ manual longitudinal travel
- 24″x78″ Radiolucent Top
- Robust Dual Lift Tower Design with 40″ distance between towers
- Best Height Range of 24″ to 40″
- 6″ Trail
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Compatible with all major C-arm products
- Electronic Height Range: 24″- 40″
- Widths: 24″
- Length: 78″
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Weight: 390 lbs.
- Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg: Tilt ± 14°
- Manual Traveling Top: 23″ Overall travel
- Controls: 1 foot control & 1 hand control
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labor
- P/N: 61252-T01
Oakworks DTPM300 Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 2″ Radiolucent Table Top Pad
- Carbon Fiber Arm Board
- Fluoro Extender