Riester ri-cardio 24-hour ABPM. 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor. Riester’s ri-cardio – the 24-hour ABPM supplies valuable diagnostic data that cannot be acquired by means of conventional sphygmomanometers in the hospital and at home. ri-cardio captures temporal blood pressure fluctuations, nocturnal blood pressure, and the nightly fall and morning rise in blood pressure. See tabs for more information. Call for pricing.
- The measuring technique of ri-cardio is based on a clinically validated technology that is recognized by all three international standards:
- British Hypertension Society (BHS)
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ESH)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
Patient comfort and compliance:
- Light and compact design
- Motion-tolerant technology reduces re-inflates and failed readings
- Dynamic inflation above previous systolic reduces measurement time
- Quiet pump operation
- Flash memory eliminates the possibility of lost data
- White-coat hypertension
- Therapy-resistant hypertension
- Masked hypertension
- Hypotension under anti-hypertensive therapy
A user-friendly, Windows®-based program that allows maximal flexibility in the configuration, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of blood pressure studies.
- Analysis of white-coat hypertension
- PDF-report compatible with patient data systems
- Clear presentation of the statistical results
- Time periods –supplies statistical analyses within a user-defined time window
Blood pressure cuff:
- Patented, elastic cuff for a perfect fit without disturbing closure. This prevents from undesired slipping off the cuff and thereby missing measurements, especially at night.
- Curved design suitable for larger arm circumferences.
- Machine washable due to removable inflatable insert
- ri-cardio 24-hour sphygmomanometer
- ri-cardio software (CD)
- 2 Orbit™ ABP cuffs (adult and adult plus)
- Carry case with patient belt
- USB interface cable
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Instruction leaflet
- 2-year warranty
Note: To View Specifications, follow Brochure link.
The Riester ri-cardio 24-hour ABPM is a user-friendly, Windows®-based program that allows maximal flexibility in the configuration, analysis, interpretation and reporting of blood pressure studies.
- Analysis of iatrogenic hypertension – Comparison of the data collected in the first hour with the data set for the full 24 hours. The software automatically points out any possible iatrogenic hypertension.
- PDF-report compatible with patient data systems – Creation of a non-editable, electronic report for storage in most
- Short-report – A simple report that summarizes the blood pressure graphs, an interpretative overview, the nightly fall in blood pressure, statistics and selected patient data on one page.
- Clear presentation of the statistical results – provides statistics for periods of wake and sleep as well as average values in the summary for blood pressure, heart rate, pulse amplitude, mean arterial pressure and blood pressure stress.
- Time periods – supplies statistical analyses within a user-defined timed window.
Accessories Are Sold Separately:
- Blood pressure cuff arm circumference 18-27cm
(adult small): 170
- Blood pressure cuff arm circumference 25-35cm
(adult normal): 171
- Blood pressure cuff arm circumference 33-40cm
(adult large): 172
- Blood pressure cuff arm circumference 39-46cm
(adult extra-large): 173
- Carry case for ri-cardio: 13201
- Patient belt for ri-cardio: 13202
- Shoulder strap for ri-cardio: 13203
- Charging unit with batteries for ri-cardio: 13205