ADC Platinum Edition Pediatric Adscope-Lite™: 614. This lightweight version of our world-famous multi-frequency scopes is now available in a pediatric size. The Platinum Edition Adscope-lite combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece. A gasketed diaphragm alters its effective size and frequency response simply by changing pressure.
Additional 614 Features: Bell-type low-frequency response is achieved by simply holding the chestpiece in place with light pressure. Firm pressure will produce a diaphragm-type high-frequency performance. Sculpted chestpiece made from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish. The scope has a sculpted chestpiece with a 1″ diameter diaphragm and tubing is available in 4 popular pediatric colors. Comes with a Lifetime Warranty. See tabs for more information.
Note: To view additional models in Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Stethoscopes, click here. Click the following links to view B/P Units & Cuffs OR Pulse Oximeters. Also, you can easily view our complete catalog of Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment.
- The pediatric multi-frequency diaphragm combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- The gasketed diaphragm alters its effective size and frequency response simply by changing the pressure
- Bell-type low-frequency response is achieved by simply holding the chestpiece in place with light pressure
- Firm pressure will produce diaphragm-type high-frequency performance
- Sculpted chestpiece made from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish
- Chrome-plated brass binaurals in a satin finish
- Double leaf internal spring fixed at a 15º angle for greater comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22″ PVC “Y” tubing
- ADSOFT™ deluxe PVC ear tips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Spare diaphragm included
- Scope ID Tag included
- Sculpted chestpiece with 1” diameter diaphragm
- Tubing is available in 4 popular pediatric colors
- Diaphragm retaining rim color-matched to tubing
- Overall length 30.5″
- Lifetime Warranty
- Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror
- Chestpiece Weight: 1.4 oz
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1-3/8″
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology
- Bell Diameter: N/A
- Bell Diameter(cm): N/A
- Headset Type: Clinician
- Headset Material: Stainless
- Headset Finish: Satin
- Tubing Length: 21″
- Total Length: 30.5″
- Total Weight: 3.84
- Scope Warranty: Lifetime
Available Colors: Hover the mouse over any of the color buttons shown below to view the color code to order color choice.
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.