Health O Meter Digital Floor Scale: 349KLX. Since 1919, Health O Meter® Professional has provided the medical community with high-quality, innovative digital and mechanical healthcare scales. Healthcare Professionals and patients have come to recognize the promise of quality and precision that comes with our Professional Scale – A reputation of reliability that now reaches across nearly a century of daily uses.
Health O Meter 349KLX Features: Interfaces with Welch Allyn® Spot Vital Signs® Monitor – Scale can transfer weight data to Welch Ally Spot Vital Signs monitors via the serial port connection. The Low Profile Platform – Low platform height requires only a minimal step up, offering the patient a more comfortable and stable weighing experience. Remote Display – The remote display provides versatility with the ability to be mounted on a wall or placed on a table. Value-adding features – Operating functions (LB/KG Conversion, LB/KG Lock Out, Auto Zero, Zero Out/Tare, Auto-Off) are included at no additional cost. 9 Volt Battery Included. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for a specific feature or model of scale? Click the following link to view Venture Medical’s Catalog of Medical Scales.
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Resolution: 0.2 lb
- EMR Connectivity via Serial Port
- Remote indicator can be placed on the table or mounted on a wall
- LCD display
- Functions: LB / KG Conversion, LB / KG lock out, Zero Out / Tare, Auto Zero, and Auto Off
- 9 Volt battery included
- Interfaces with Welch Allyn® Spot Vital Signs® Monitor
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 892076002251
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb
- Resolution: 0.2 lb
- Platform Size: 12 1/2″ (w) x 12″ (d) x 1 7/8″ (h)
- Display: 1/2″ LCD
- Power Source: 9V battery included
- Connectivity: Serial Port
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
Note: When connecting the Welch Allyn® Spot Vital Signs® to a Health O Meter Professional 349KLX Scale:
- Caution: Only use a 9V battery with the Health O Meter 349KLX scale, DO NOT use the optional wall-mounted power supply adapter.
- Caution: The Health O Meter® Professional 349KLX scale, is not sold with an RS232 cable to connect the scale to the Spot LXi. The customer must purchase a standard RS-232 cable.
- Caution: Remove the two hex nuts on the RS-232 cable, before screwing the cable into the scale base, when using the Spot Vital Signs® LXi with a Health O Meter® Professional 349KLX Scale.
349KLX Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Optional power adapter: ADPT40
- Carry Case: 64771
- Height Rod: PORTROD