Drive Bariatric Overbed Table with H-Brace Frame: 13080. Drive is dedicated to its customers by consistently offering the best quality and most functional products across a broad spectrum of health care providers’ needs; better value and aggressive pricing. Base and columns available in additional powder-coat finishes.
Drives’ Bariatric Overbed Table with H-Brace Frame Features: In the locked position, the table can support 500 lbs and the 13080 is structurally reinforced with a steel welded frame. Frame extends virtually the entire length of the top. Table top height adjusts from 30″ to 45″ in 1″ increments and has a large, high pressure laminate table top. See tabs for more information.
- Base and columns available in additional powder-coat finishes
- In the locked position, the table can support 500 lbs.
- Structurally reinforced with a steel welded frame
- The frame extends virtually the entire length of the top
- Tabletop height adjusts from 30″ to 45″ in 1″ increments
- Large, high-pressure laminate table top measures
- 18″ x 40″ to reach the center line of most bariatric beds
- Powder-coated base and column
- 2″ swivel casters make for easy maneuverability
- Height (adjustable): 30″ x 45″
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 42″ (W) x 18″ (D)
- Tabletop Dimensions: 40″ (W) x 18″ (D)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Available Colors: (click Brochure below to view Color Chart)
- Banister Oak: 13080-HOBO
- Wild Cherry (shown): 13080-HOWC
- English Oak: 13080-HOEO
- Figured Mahogany: 13080-HODM
- Nepal Teak: 13080-HONT
- Quartered Oak: 13080-HOQO
- Solar Oak: 13080-HOSO
Drive Bariatric Overbed Table w/H-Brace Frame Brochure (click to view)
Please Note: Colors will vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.