Steris Amsco 3085 SP Surgery Table – Refurbished. This surgical table is a modern surgical table with a 1,000 lb. weight capacity (in normal position), and 500 lbs in reverse orientation. Features Include Wired Hand Control, Battery Operation, Hydro-Electric Brakes, and C-Arm Compatibility. The Steris 3085 surgical table also features:
- Return to Level
- North American Side Rails that fit most common accessories
- Removable and adjustable headrest
- Reverse orientation patient positioning
- Manual Kidney Lift
The Steris Amsco 3085 SP Surgery Table – Refurbished includes a new 2″ pad set and wired hand control. The refurbished 3085 SP surgical table is a multi-purpose operating table and a great choice for almost any surgical setting. See tabs for more information.
At Venture Medical, we offer only the Best Quality New and Completely Refurbished Operating Tables – Priced to Fit Your Budget!
Like to know more about Operating Tables? Simply click to view “Operating Tables” in Venture Medical’s Equipment Knowledge Center.
- C-Arm Compatible Table Top
- Wired Hand Control
- Battery Operation
- Hydraulic Floor Locks
- Return to Level
- North American Side Rails Fit Most Accessories
- 1,000 lbs Weight Capacity in Normal Position
- Completely Refurbished
- Comprehensive Warranty
- Height Range: 27″ – 44″
- Lateral Tilt: ± 18º
- Trend: 25º
- Rev Trend: -25º
- Back Rest Up: 55º
- Back Rest Down: -25º
- Leg Section Up: 80º
- Leg Section Down: -105º
- Flex: 20º Back ↓ / 25º Seat ↓
- Reflex: 25º Back ↑ / 35º Seat ↑
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs in Normal Position, 500 lbs in Reverse Orientation.
- Table Length (Overall): 76″
- Table Width (Overall): 21 ⅝”
- Patient Surface Width: 20″
- Pad Thickness: 2″
- Power Requirements: 120V, 4.5 Amps
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Amsco/Steris Replacement Surgical Table Pads (click to view)
Unsure which model or features are best suited to your operating theater? Here at Venture Medical, we have a large selection of New and Completely Refurbished Operating Tables. Choose from Surgical Tables for Specific Operations, Weight Supported Models, Slope, Tilt, Lateral Tilt, Radiolucent Table Tops, and more.
Contact Us Today for Questions and Available Options that are best suited to Fit Your Specific Needs and Budget!