The New Biolight V6 Vital Signs Patient Monitor features NIBP, Pulse Rate, and Sp02. It also has a 7″ Color Anti-Glare TFT LCD with a Pixel Resolution of 234 x 480. Power Supply, Input Voltage; AC 100V – 240V and comes with a Lithium-Ion Battery that allows approximately 8 hours of usage. The measurement Range is 20 – 250 bpm.
Optional: Patient Monitor Wall and Mobile Stands are available. See tabs for more information.
Please visit our blog, where you can find information on different topics related to the medical field. On our blog, you can find articles like ‘Vital Signs Patient Monitors: Everything you Need to Know with valuable information to help you make the best decision when purchasing a Vital Signs Patient Monitor.
- Pulse Rate
- Lithium Battery Included
- Battery Usage Time: Approximately 8 hours
- 7″ Color Anti-Glare TFT LCD Screen
- Light Weight: Approximately 5.5 lbs
- BLT Digital Sp02 Measurement Range: (0 – 100)%
- Resolution: 1%
- Weight: 2.5kg (approximately 5.5 lbs)
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Operating Time: Approximately 8 Hours
- Charge Time: 6h to 100%
- Power Supply, Input Voltage: AC 100V – 240B
- Patient Quantity: 1000
- Recording Number: 16000
- Alarm Events: 1000
- PR Measurement Range: 20 – 250 BPM
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Clayton Patient Monitor Wall Mount (click to view)
- Clayton Mobile Patient Monitor Stand – New: JRS-3001-10 (click to view)
- Infrared Temperature
Note: Venture Medical offers a wide variety of patient monitors, including monitors with C02. To visit our Catalog of Patient Monitors with C02, click to view.