Winco Elite Care Medical / Dialysis / Oncology Recliner: 6900. Design, comfort, durability, and value that exceed your expectations. Attention to detail and concern for comfort and quality, standards that Winco recliners are known for, places the Elite Care Cliner among the best-selling chairs on the market today. In addition, Winco’s unique wideband suspension system cradles each patient in individualized comfort.
The 6900 Elite CareCliner Features Smooth, seamless upholstery that does not collect fluids and is easily cleaned, and has an infinitely adjustable back. The leg rest extends automatically, and three positions can be attained by the user. Non-porous blow molded fold-down side tray comes standard on both the right and left sides. In addition, each chair in the Care Cliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with a handle accessible from either side. These features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. Also available in Extra Large. See tabs for more information.
Follow the links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating; click the following link for Stretchers/Chairs, Blood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Smooth, seamless upholstery
- Easily cleaned
- Infinitely adjustable back
- Leg rest extends automatically
- three position leg rest can be obtained by the user
- Non-Porous blow-molded fold-down side tray on left and right
- Trendelenburg release, handle on either side
- Built-in ergonomic headrest
- Wide elastic band on the back frame
- All available in extra-large
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Height: 48.5″
- Width: 33″
- Maximum Width: 51.5″
- Width with Tray Down: 33.5″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width: 21″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Back Height: 32.5″
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
Winco 6900 Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material, so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold for an Additional Charge:
- Heat & Massage: HM
- Winco Heat Only: HT
- Armrest covers: AC00
- IV Pole and Attachment: IV
- Headrest Cover: HC00
- Side Cushion: SC00
- Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133
- Pivot Table: SP
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR