Winco Swing Away Arm Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Recliner: 6940. Design, Comfort, Durability, and Value That Exceed Your Every Expectation. Simple concepts that other manufacturers have yet to grasp. These concepts set the Winco Elite CareCliner clinical chair series apart from the rest. As a result, elite CareCliners are among the best clinical chairs in the market today.
Winco’s 6940 Recliner Features: Wide elastic band on the back frame provides exceptional comfort—standard Trendelenburg release on the back with a handle accessible from either side of the chair. The non-porous blow molded fold-down side tray comes standard on both the right and left sides. An elastic open seat base provides the ultimate comfort and support—shown below – Swing Arm Release. Swing Arm Chair is also available in Extra Large – Winco 6950 (click to view). See tabs for more information.
Follow the links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretchers/Chairs, Blood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Dual side swing arms for modified entry and ease of cleaning
- 5” nylon total-lock casters
- Built-in headrest Head Rest cover
- Wide full support
- Uni-directional elastic band suspension system integrated into the seat
- Standard Trendelenburg release on the back with the handle
- Dual non-porous blow molded fold-down side trays come standard
- Also available in Extra Large
- Chair Weight: 104 lbs.
- Height: 48.5 in.
- Width: 34 in.
- Maximum width: 54 in.
- Width with Tray Down: 34 in.
- Seat Height: 21 in.
- Seat Width: 21 in.
- Seat Depth: 20 in.
- Seat Back Height: 32.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in.
Winco 6940 Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Own Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material, so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Torso Support: TS00
- Flip-Up Footrest: FS00
- Lateral Support: LS00
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR