Syris Scientific, a Maine based medical company founded in 1997, is the leader in the field of advanced visualization systems for surface and subsurface viewing. Today, the v300H and the v900L are currently being used by over by thousands of physicians and medical professionals worldwide and are included as recommended devices in training courses.
The Syris Scientific v900L Visual Enhancement System. New LED Technology with Mobility The v900L Visualization System combines a proprietary superior white light LED with two-way polarization to enhance the vision of medical professionals during dermal inspection procedures by removing surface glare from the patient’s skin promoting improved viewing of sub-surface features. The reflected light is magnified and then polarized again as it passes back through the Visi-Shield to the viewer. See tabs for more information.
- The adjustable polarizer allows for both surface and sub-surface viewing; approximately 1 mm
- Control module houses the battery and easily attaches to the waist allowing for unrestricted user mobility
- Control module offers dual settings for adjustable light intensity and extended battery life options
- Visi-Shield provides for an unobstructed field of view and changeable magnification options
- Lightweight headgear has two adjustable knobs and combined with the foam cushion headband pads provide for a comfortable fit
- A fully charged battery will provide approximately 4 hours of continuous operation
- A charger is included with the system to keep the battery charged while not in use
- To ensure that the v900L is always available, it is recommended that a second battery be acquired to allow for continual use of the v900L while the depleted battery is being charged
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Black Comfort Bands, Product Code: Z2383-00. (1 front, 1 back)
- Additional Battery, Product Code: VTS1000-BAT. A fully charged battery will provide approximately 4 hours of continuous operation. Don’t be caught forgetting to charge your battery. To ensure that the v900L is always available, it is recommended that a second battery is acquired to allow for continual use of the v900L while the depleted battery is being charged.