Birkova Refurbished Lift Assist Leg Positioning System (yellowfins): LS-3000-SR: The yellowfin stirrups are one of the best in lithotomy positioning systems; they enable simultaneous abduction and lithotomy positioning with a squeeze of a single handle.
Total tear down: The refurbishing process begins with an overall inspection to make sure everything is functional. Every piece is then evaluated to make sure they are up to OEM standards. All surfaces refinished and polished: After the evaluation stage, the products go into a refinishing stage where all surfaces of the legholders are either refinished or polished. All wearing parts repaired and replaced: Finally, all parts that were not up to OEM standards are repaired and replaced. Once completed, all parts are reassembled.
Procedures: The use of Yellofins, in general, is for procedures that require leg positionings, such as GYN and Urological procedures, Laparoscopic procedures, Robotic Procedures, and Colorectal procedures. See tabs for more information.
- Yellofins enable safe and easy intraoperative adjustments while providing enhanced surgical access.
- This advances Lift Assist technology neutralizes the leg weight enabling the staff to easily move the legs to any desired position.
- They minimize torsion and stress on knees and hip joints and there are no points of pressure.
- The boot reduces the pressure on the calf due to its floating motion when moving the leg in various degrees of lithotomy.
- The fins are designed to reduce the possibility of peroneal nerve injury; they significantly reduce the pressure on the patient’s calf and keep the knees in alignment. Without the fins, the knees have the tendency to gravitate outward and downward causing stretching in the groin and stress on the lower back.
- 1 set of Pneumatic lift assist leg holders
- 1 set of Pressure management boot pads
- 1 set of siderail clamps
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Lithotomy Range: +84° / -33°
- Abduction Range: +25° / -35°
- Boot Pads: 1 set – Pressure Management
- Boot Style: Clamshell
- Degree of Rotation: 120°
- Handle Control: Abduction and lithotomy
- Rail Clamps: CL-1500 – flat bar clamps
- Lift-Assist Type: Pneumatic
- *Warranty: 2 Year
*Warranty: Complete product for two (2) years against manufacturer defects at Birkova’s discretion. The warranty covers parts and labor required to repair the said product. Birkova may replace the product at its sole discretion, should the item be discontinued, Birkova reserves the right to replace with a ‘like’ product. All warranty claims will be subject to inspection before repair or replacement is approved, Birkova warranties do not cover products that have signs of alterations, abuse, misuse, or damage that is not a result of manufacturer defect.
Click to view Birkova’s LS-3000-SR Specification/Brochure