SchureMed TKR Positioner for Total Knee Replacement: 800-0141 or 800-0171. This ball-track system for total knee replacements is a huge leap forward for the surgeon and patient alike. The ball joint at the heel of the leg holder places the operative leg in extension, flexion, tilt, and rotation. Easy-to-use and completely rigid once locked. Eliminates the need for additional leg positioning devices, sandbags, and gel pads. See tabs for more information.
Note: Click to view the wide variety of Surgical Table Accessories available at Venture Medical.
- Track Locking Bracket securely locks the Base Plate to the table with two thumb screws
- Locks in any position with a simple turn of the wrist
- Smooth sliding motion for effortless leg positioning
- Well leg lies flat – eliminating the need for well-leg positioners
- All components are autoclavable
- Required CamLoc Clamp sold separately
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 24″ TKR Positioner shown, 800-0141
- 30″ TKR Positioner not shown, 800-0171
- SchureMed CamLoc Clamp (click to view)
Call for Pricing.