Lakeside Standard Duty Utility Cart: 2501. As a quality-driven manufacturer for over 60 years, Lakeside has produced its products in the USA. Lakeside continually engineers new products and updates existing products to stay in tune with industry trends and their customers’ unique needs. Their line of award-winning durable medical equipment speaks for itself.
Lakeside 2501 Standard Duty Utility Cart features Ergo-One model number 2501 features shelves that are precision molded from high-density polyethylene to resist stains and odors. Constructed to be durable, versatile, and resist dents—sturdy reinforced shelves with attractive brushed aluminum legs. Competitive price includes non-marking casters and push-handle. Assembles easily in minutes without hardware. See tabs for more information.
Note: Click the following link to view additional cart models available, Stainless and Plastic Utility Carts.
- Standard Duty Utility Cart, Ergo-One
- Shelves that are precision molded from high-density polyethylene
- Resist stains and odors
- Durable, versatile, and resists dents
- Sturdy reinforced shelves with attractive brushed aluminum legs
- Non-marking casters and push handle
- Assembles easily in minutes without hardware
- Load Capacity is 300 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color: Gray
- Shelf Description: 3 Each
- Shelf Dimensions: 16″W x 28 1/2″L
- Overall Dimensions: 18 1/2″W x 36″L x 35″H
- Caster Type: All Swivel
- Caster Size: 4 inches
- Case Weight: 36 lbs.
- Case Cube: 3.4 ft