OAKWORKS® CFPM100 Imaging Table. The CFPM100 is our newly released single-tower lift system that provides the imaging market an exceptional value for a 500-patient weight capacity table. This table is ideal for pain management practices, surgical centers, and other multi-disciplinary medical facilities and is compatible with all mobile c-arm imaging systems.
CFPM100 Features: The 25″ – 43″ adjustable electric height range promotes safe and secure wheelchair transfer due to its super low range of 25″ while accommodating the higher ergonomic working requirements at 43″. Other technological advancements designed in this product include a new soft-touch table base material. This durable base material will protect and minimize C-Arm scrapes and damage.
Included With Every Purchase: Radiolucent Comfort Foam™ table top pad, locking casters, crescent face rest pad (included with integrated headrest top), patient safety straps (2) Cost-effective solution for new institutions, expanding facilities, and start-up practices that require a diving board style elevating imaging table. See tabs for more information.
To view additional Power Tables and Chairs, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Exam, Treatment, and Procedure Power Tables, & Chairs.
At Venture Medical, we offer only the Best Quality New and Completely Refurbished Imaging, Pain Management, and C-Arm Tables – Priced to Fit Your Budget!
Are you wondering about our Refurbishing Process? Check out our blog, where we explain it all. ‘Doing it Right: Explaining the Refurbishing Process’.
- Integrated Headrest Top
- The single-tower lift system
- Electric Height Adjustment with a range of 22″ to 40″
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs distributed evenly
- Compatible with all mobile c-arm imaging systems
- Table Movement: Height Adjustment only
- Superior Image Quality for Fluoroscopy Guided Procedures
- Adjustable Electric Height Range
- Soft-touch table base material
- Durable base material Protects and Minimizes c-arm scrapes and damage
- Comes standard with Foot Control
- Optional 2″ thick tabletop pad available
Included with Table:
- 1 in. (3cm) Radiolucent Comfort Foam™ tabletop pad
- 4 in. (10cm) locking casters
- Crescent face rest pad (included with integrated headrest top)
- Patient safety straps (2)
- Carbon Fiber Top with Headrest Dimensions: 22″x 84″
- Imaging Space: 56″ of Metal-Free Space
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs distributed evenly
- Electronics: 110 Volt Motor
- 1 Foot control
- 4″ Locking Casters: Locking / Unlocking casters for mobile or
permanent positioning (shown below right)
- Hand Rail (shown below left)
- Table Weight: 343 lbs
- Frame: Single Tower Steel Base
- P/N: 55569-T01
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labor