ADC Adscope™ Sprague: 641. The legendary design features of the Sprague have made it one of the most popular stethoscopes in history. ADC’s tube design for improved stereo separation, with a 22-inch tubing length (and a 30-inch length overall). The threaded chestpiece drum has five interchangeable fittings for complete diagnostic capability on most patients. See tabs for more information.
Note: To view additional models in Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Stethoscopes, click here. Click the following links to view B/P Units & Cuffs OR Pulse Oximeters. Also, you can easily view our complete catalog of Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment.
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings – an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4″, 1″, 3/4″) – for complete diagnostic capability on most patients
- Double tube configuration, not made with natural rubber latex
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals
- Convenient 22″ tubing length in 31 model options
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of hard eartips, and one pair of soft clear eartips
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Overall length of 30″
- 5 Year Warranty
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Optional retail packaging (see photos) is available for a slight upcharge; add a “Q” to the item number when ordering
- Chestpiece Type: Convertible
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror/Satin
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1-1/2″ (1″)
- Diaphragm Material: PVC
- Diaphragm Type: Standard
- Bell Diameter: 1-1/4″ (1″, 3/4″)
- Headset Type: External Spring
- Headset Material: Aluminum
- Headset Finish: Anodized
- Tubing Length: 21″
- Total Length: 30″
- Total Weight: 7.04 oz.
- Scope Warranty: 5 year
Available Colors: Hover the mouse over any of the color buttons shown below to view the color code to order color choice.
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.