ADC Adscope™ Sprague: 641. The legendary design features of the Sprague have made it one of the most popular stethoscopes in history. ADC’s tube design for improved stereo separation, with a 22-inch tubing length (and a 30-inch length overall). The threaded chestpiece drum has five interchangeable fittings for complete diagnostic capability on most patients. See tabs for more information.
Click here to view additional models in Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Stethoscopesclick here. Click the following links to view B/P Units & Cuffs OR Pulse Oximeters. Also, you can easily view our complete catalog of Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment.
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings – adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4″, 1″, 3/4″) – for complete diagnostic capability on most patients
- The double tube configuration, not made with natural rubber latex
- The proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals
- Convenient 22″ tubing length in 31 model options
- Comes complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of hard eartips, and one pair of soft clear eartips
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Overall length of 30″
- 5-Year Warranty
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Optional retail packaging (see photos) is available for a slight upcharge; add a “Q” to the item number when ordering
- Chestpiece Type: Convertible
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror/Satin
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1-1/2″ (1″)
- Diaphragm Material: PVC
- Diaphragm Type: Standard
- Bell Diameter: 1-1/4″ (1″, 3/4″)
- Headset Type: External Spring
- Headset Material: Aluminum
- Headset Finish: Anodized
- Tubing Length: 21″
- Total Length: 30″
- Total Weight: 7.04 oz.
- Scope Warranty: 5 year
Available Colors: Hover the mouse over any of the color buttons shown below to view the color code to order color choice.
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.