The Luvis E100 LED Exam Light is ideal for medical examinations in smaller spaces. The E100 delivers value through more extended life, lower energy consumption, and will save the cost of hassled maintenance.
The E100 LED Exam Light features three selectable color temperature options (3,500K, 4,000K, and 4,500K). The Luvis E100 Exam Light is available in ceiling, mobile, and wall configurations and comes with a 2-year mfg. Warranty.
Are you looking for a specific LED Surgical Light or additional types of surgical lights? Click any of the following links to view our complete catalog of LED Surgical Lights, Surgical/OR Lights, Minor Surgical/Procedural Lights, or Exam/Diagnostic Lights.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Excellent Illumination
- Ergonomic & Friendly Design
- No UV Emission & Cool Light
- Excellent Depth of Illumination
- 3 Selectable Color Temperature Options
- Intuitive and Easy Way of Control
- Intensity: 60,000 lux
- Color Rendering Index: 95
- Lightweight Suspension System
- Various Installation Options
- Ceiling, Mobile, Wall
- LEDs: 8
- CRI: 95
- Color Temperature:
- 3,500K /4,000K /4,500K
- Head Size: 9.84″ x 9.68″
- Focus Size: 7″ (Circle)/11.8″ (Circle)
- Focal Distance: 1M
- Intensity: Max. 60,000 lux
- Input Power: 90-264Vac, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 20W
- LED Life Span: 50,000hr