Home / Products / Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets / Blickman Solution/Blanket Warming Cabinet: 7924TS
Blickman 7924TS solution/Blanket Warming Cabinet with Double Stainless Steel Doors. The cabinet is 74.5″ tall and is the perfect answer for Warming Blankets and Solution in two separately heated compartments. Set Temperature Controlled via Key and Pass-Code Lockout. Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, and Adjustable Tension Doors.
Blickman 7924TS Cabinet with Double Stainless Steel Doors Features: No set temperature restriction between either compartment. PID Digital Controllers feature Tactile Membrane (Stainless Steel Dome), Full Numeric Keypads, and Over-Temp Audible and Visual Warnings along with Automatic Cut-Off. Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock and Temperature Control Range allows for setting from 90 to 160 degrees. Each Unit comes with Integrated Casters for Ease of Mobility. See tabs for more information.
Have questions about Medical Warming Cabinets? Visit Medical Warming Cabinets in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
To view additional Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets.
- 2 Separately Heated Compartments
- Independently Controlled Chambers
- 3 Shelves
- Comes with Double Stainless Steel Doors
- PID Digital controllers feature Tactile Membrane (Stainless Steel Dome)
- Full Numeric Keypads
- Over-Temp audible and Visual Warnings
- Automatic Cut-Off
- Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock
- 160 x 180 Pixel Graphical Display with Dual Color (red/green)
- At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning
- Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors
- Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees
- Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by the user to Heat Only Between 90F to 110F
- Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F
- Set temperature can be protected 2 ways: Key lock or User Defined PassCode
- 2 Standard Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined PassCode
- No set Temperature Restriction between compartments
- Calibration Due Date Reminder
- Lost PassCode View if User Defined PassCode is Forgotten
- One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice Versa
- Galvanized Closed Back
- Circuit Breaker – No Fuse
- UL and CSA Approved
- The unit is Fully Self-contained with No Heat Vents
- Efficient and Accurate
- Optional Sloping Top to reduce dust accumulation and ease of cleaning is available (see “Options”)
- Model Number 7924TS
- Part Number 14B7924200
- Foot Capacity: Upper 5.21, Lower 12.5
- Width 30″
- Depth 26-5/8″
- Height 74-1/2″
- Shelves 3
- Amps 15
- Total Wattage 1500
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 495 lbs.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Extra Shelf kit for the following warming cabinets models 7921TS/TG,7922TS/TG, 7924TS/TG, and 7925TS/TG – Order Info: Model Number SHF7924 / Part Number 14B792SHF
- Sloping top for the following warming cabinet models: 7921TS/TG;7922TS/TG;7924TS/TG;7925TS/TG;7927TS/TG – Order Info: Model Number STW3026 / Part Number 14B3026000
Note: Both the Extra Shelf Kit and the Sloping Top Ships Separately.