Blickman SW30TS Warming Cabinet with Single Stainless Steel Door (glass door is shown in image) is Designed for Recessed or Built-In Installation. The Most Common Application for this Unit would be a Built-In Operating Room Wall Console. It may be used for Warming Blankets or Solutions. Temperature control from 90ºF to 160ºF. The SW30TS unit has Self-Closing, Magnetic Gaskets, and Adjustable Tension Doors.
Blickmans’ SW30TG Features: Graphical Display features 160 x 180 pixels with Dual Colors (red and green). Built-in Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock (RTC). At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning. See tabs for more information.
Have questions about Medical Warming Cabinets? Visit Medical Warming Cabinets in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
To view additional Blanket and solution-warming Cabinets, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New and completely Refurbished Blanket and solution-warming Cabinets.
- Single Compartment
- Stainless Steel Single Door
- Open, the adjustable design adds convenience and flexibility
- PID Digital controllers feature Tactile Membrane (Stainless Steel Dome)
- Full Numeric Keypads
- Over-temp audible and Visual Warnings
- Automatic Cut-Off
- Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock
- 160 x 180 Pixel Graphical Display with Dual Color (red/green)
- At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning
- Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors
- Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees
- Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by the user to Heat Only Between 90F to 110F
- Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F
- Set temperature can be protected in two ways: Key lock or User-Defined PassCode
- Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined PassCode
- Calibration Due Date Reminder
- Lost Passcode View if User Defined PassCode is Forgotten
- One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice/Versa
- Galvanized Closed Back
- Circuit Breaker – No Fuse
- UL and CSA Approved
- The unit is fully Self-contained with No Heat Vents
- Part Number: 14D7921243
- Efficient and Accurate
- Model Number: SW30TS
- Part Number: 14BSW30200
- Dimensions: 30″W x 20-5/8″D x 60″H
- Shelves: 3
- Amps: 7.5
- Total Wattage: 750
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 370 lbs. 370
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Extra shelf kit for the SW30TS/TG warming cabinet Order Info: Model Number SHFSW30 / Part Number 14BSW30SHF
- Sloping top for SW30TS/TG: Model Number Order Info: STW3020 / Part Number 14B3020000
Note: For specific dimensions (either option listed above), consult factory 800-247-5070—the Extra Shelf Kit and Sloping Top Ship Separately.