Home / Products / Surgical Lights / LED Surgical Lights / Medical Illumination ExceLED LED Surgical Light Wall Mount | XLD-WM
The Medical Illumination Surgical Light Wall Mount: XLD-WM. The XLD is designed with your procedure flexibility in mind. Mounted-to-floor stand options provide lighting at your desired angle. It offers unsurpassed longevity and flexibility in a package that’s incredibly affordable. The large diameter LED array provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots provides excellent shadow control – even with just a single light head and an improved level of tissue rendition for your exams or minor procedures. This model is available in single ceiling, dual ceiling, wall, and portable mounting options. A battery backup option is also available.
Additional Features: This Reliable Lighting equipment comes with a limited 3-year warranty (excluding replacement parts). Long-life LEDs are rated up to 50,000 hours and are convenient as there are no replacement bulbs or fused necessary resulting in lower overall maintenance costs. With a variety of mounting options, it is unquestionably the best value available for those seeking the latest technology in medical lighting. Model Number: XLD-WM. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
* Free shipping in continental USA only.
- Very Low Heat
- High Efficiency
- Half the Electric Consumption of Standard Halogen Lights
- Long Life L.E.D.
- 4300 Kelvin Color Temperature
- 100,000 Lux
- Available in All 21st Century Series Mounting Options
- 5 – Stage Dimming and On/Off Switch Controlled
- 3 – Year Limited Warranty
- Light Intensity at 1 MTR: 100,000 lux
- 4300° Kelvin Color Temperature
- Rated Bulb Life: 50,000 hours
- Field Size at 1 MTR: 6″ Diameter
- Diameter: 18″ diameter, Multi-Faceted
- Sterilizable Handle: Standard
- Arm Length: 57.0″
- Vertical Arm Movement: +/- 40 degrees
- Weight: Head approximately 13.5 lbs
- Weight: Arm approximately 12.5 lbs
- Wall Bracket Assy: 3.0 lbs
Medical Illumination Brochure (click to view)