Steris Harmony LA 500 Surgical Lights – Refurbished. Dual Head Lighting System, Ceiling Mounted with Control Center. The Steris Amsco Harmony LA500 surgical lighting system is a great choice for almost any operating room. The Harmony delivers a high illumination intensity of up to 14,780-foot candles (160,000 Lux) by using the 7 step intensity control, either on the light head or the wall mounted intensity controller.
Additional Features: The intensity controller is part of a control center that has a modern LCD display. The backup lighting system means the surgeon will still have the light needed to continue, even if the main bulb burns out. The Harmony LA500 20″ light head also features a lens design that uses their Wavelens™ technology that allows you to adjust the size of your pattern without losing focus. The lights also have heat filtering technology to reduce heat at the surgery site. Installation service is available.
The Steris Harmony LA500 operating lights can come in many different configurations, including single, dual or triple head, or come with a combination of light heads with cameras, monitor arms and more. See tabs for more information.
Would like to know more about Surgical Lights?. Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
- 14,870 Foot Candle (160,000 Lux)
- Control Center with Light Intensity Control and Diagnostics
- Wavelens™ focusing technology
- Light Intensity Controls on Heads and Control Center
- Heat Filtering with Cold Mirror Reflectors
- Shadow Reducing Design
- Color Corrected
- Lightweight Suspension System
- Automatic Lamp Change Over System
- The standard set is configured with Dual Heads
- Intensity: 14,870 Foot Candle (160,000 Lux)
- Pattern Size: 6″ – 11″
- Depth of Field: 42″ (small pattern)
- Focal Range: 32″ – 53″ (small pattern)
- Color Temp: 4400K
- CRI: 94
- Electrical: 120V / 5 Amps
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Installation Service Available