The Luvis M200 Dual Ceiling Mounted LED Surgical Light System is perfect for any procedure. The M200 features exceptional quality with an energy-efficient operation.
The 54 LEDs in each light head produce up to 120,000 lux in a pattern that can be adjusted from 7.8” to 11.8”. The Luvis Surgical Light also features a control panel synchronized with the sub-handle for the user to approach the control panel easily during surgery. The Luvis M200 surgical light can come in a single, dual, or mobile configuration and includes a 2-year mfg warranty. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for a specific LED Surgical Light or additional types of surgical lights? Click any of the following links to view our complete catalog of LED Surgical Lights, Surgical/OR Lights, Minor Surgical/Procedural Lights, or Exam/Diagnostic Lights.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Excellent Illumination
- Ergonomic & Friendly Design
- Detachable & Autoclavable Main Handle
- No UV Emission & Cool Light
- Excellent Depth of Illumination
- 4,300k Color Temperature
- Intuitive and Easy Way of Control
- Rotating Central Knob
- Intensity: 120,000 lux
- Color Rendering Index: 95
- Focusable Light Head
- Lightweight Suspension System
- Various Installation Options: Ceiling, Mobile, Dual Ceiling Mount
- LEDs: 54
- CRI: 95
- Color Temperature: 3,800k/4,300k/4,800k
- Head Size: 19.6”
- Focus Size: 7.8” (Circle)/11.8” (Circle)
- Focal Distance: 1M
- Intensity: Max. 120,000lux
- Input Power: 100-240Vac, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 85W
- LED Life Span: 50,000hr