Medical Illumination LED MI-750 Series. The MI-750 Series is the perfect light for minor procedures and examinations in smaller spaces. Our newest minor surgery/procedure light, the MI-750 features exceptional quality, energy-efficient operation, and cool, bright output.
MI-750 LED Dual Ceiling Model XLDP-DC Features: Medical Illumination MI-750 provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots, thus enabling excellent shadow control and an improved level of tissue rendition for your exams or minor procedures. With a variety of mounting options, the MI-750 is unquestionably the best value available for those seeking the latest technology in medical lighting. The MI-750 Series is available in a variety of models. See tabs for more information.
Would like to know more about Surgical Lights?. Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
- Dual Ceiling Model: MI750-DC
- Very low heat
- Output rated at 50,000 LUX at 39.4″ (1 meter) distance
- 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Three-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from a unique sterilizable handle
- Long-life LED’s, rated at 50,000 hours
- No replacement bulbs
- Lower overall maintenance costs
Note: For complete Specifications click below to view.
Specifications for MI 550/750/1000 (click to view)
Note: For MI-LED Series Brochure, click below to view all.
Medical Illumination MI-Series Brochure (click to view)
MI-750 Model Options Sold Separately:
- MI-750 Wall Mount: XLDP-WM
- MI-750 Portable: XLDP-FM
- MI-750 Single Ceiling: XLDP-SC
Note: Click below to view optional Single & Dual ChuttleTrak (available for all light models).