Burton AIM-200™ Single Ceiling: A200SC. Philips Burton’s new AIM-200 OR provides versatility, amazing illumination, unparalleled aesthetics, and features, making it the right light for any procedure. The true rendition of colors, this light is ideal for long hours of use with three cool 35-watt IRC halogen bulbs – each rated with a 1400-hour average bulb life.
Burton AIM-200 Features: The AIM-200 OR is the first Operating Room light with floor, wall, and single and double-ceiling mounts available. With its 360º limitless arm-and-mounting system rotation around the vertical axes on the single ceiling models, the AIM-200 OR is the most versatile and practical light for the Operating Room environment. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Y-Shaped Lighthead for Easy Positioning Around Physician’s Head
- Easy Bulb replacement System From the Top of the Lighthead
- Removable, Sterilizable Handle to Adjust the Light Pattern
- One-Hand Quick Release for Removable Handle
- Stand-By On/Off Switch
- Larger and Adjustable Light Pattern
- Multiple Reflectors of the AIM-200 can be Tilted
- Light Pattern Free of Cast Shadows
- Unlimited Rotation and Maximum Reach
- 5-year limited warranty
- Origin: Manufactured in the USA
- Illuminance:* 90,000 Lux (8300 FC) at 39.37 in.
- Color temperature: 3700 k
- CRI: 96
- The diameter of Lighthead: 20 in.
- Light Field Diameter: 10 in. – 12 in.
- The depth of Illumination: 47 in.
- Light Sources (Halogen): 35W IRC, 12-volts, bi-pin
- Rated Life of Halogen Lamp: 1,400 hours
- Swivel Radius of Lamp Housing-Ceiling Mounted: 63 in. max.
- Height Movement of Lamp Housing-Ceiling Mounted: 41 in. vertical movement
- Minimum Ceiling Height/Maximum Ceiling Height: 8 ft./12 ft.
- Power: 105 Watts
- Weight: Single ceiling version 34 lbs.
Burton AIM-200 OR Brochure (click to view)